Event Medical Cover - Off Road Ambulance - Production Medical Services

ESMES Long Distance


Here we have a few links that you may find useful

Regulatory Bodies

  • HCPC
    The place to go to check if the Paramedic you are using is registered and allowed to work as a Paramedic.


  • GMC
    All Doctors in the UK must be registered with the GMC to legally work.


  • CQC
    Regulators of Health Care in the UK. Provision of some ambulance services require registration

(c) Event Ambulance Service 2024